Nomad Stainless Steel Clear View Stove with Side/Rear Exit Flue System
FREE NEXT DAY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
Comes complete with with durable carry bag and shoulder straps, Fire proof ladder tape around door for air tight seal, 2.4m stainless steel flue with spark arrestor, 45 degree flue connector, guy rope ring kit to stabilize the flue pipe, 2x stainless steel pan racks extending your cooking area, poker tool for removal and replacement of the top loader and extra large ash removal pan.
The Karma Canvas Nomad Clear View Stove is made entirely from thick brushed stainless steel and is our first portable tent stove with large glass viewing windows in the door and both sides of the fire box.
This Nomad Clear View stove is our first portable rear exit tent stove on the market, but ingeniously it can be used as a top exit stove utilizing the 45 degree flue elbow that is supplied with the flue kit.
Side Exit Flue Pipe System: The Nomad Clear View Stove and flue pipe system can be vented through a side wall of your bell tent using the same high temperature flashing kit.
This lightweight, portable multi fuel stove is an ideal companion for all of our bell tents and due to its compact but solid construction it can literally go where other stoves cannot! With its fully welded heavy duty firebox and multi fuel grate with ash removal pan the Nomad Clear View stove is also perfect for more permanent installations.
Amazingly this beautiful stove offers 4 kw of heat but only weighs in at 17kg, the extra long 2.4m stainless steel flue pipe with built in spark arrestor stops any stray sparks or hot ash coming in contact with your canvas.
The Nomad PRO stove offers a extra large cooking surface with a removable hotplate cover/toploader and 2x removable stainless steel pan racks that can be fitted to ether side of the hotplate to further extend your cooking area.
When the stove is packed down for storage or transportation all the flue sections fit snugly inside its belly and the legs fold away.
Comes ready with all the fittings to add our optional side mounted water boiler with brass tap for an endless supply of hot water.
- Built in extra large glass window in the door.
- Large glass viewing windows on both sides of the fire box
- New design heavy duty folding stainless steel legs.
- Extra thick stainless steel flue pipe.
- 45 degree flue elbow enabling side flue exit.
- Secondary ventilation ensuring efficient clean combustion.
- Sustainable clean burning, utilizing minimal fuel.
- Integrated spark arrestor in flue pipe.
- Extra long upgraded 2. 4mtr 60mm stainless steel flue pipe.
- Fully welded heavy duty firebox complete with a multi fuel ash grate.
- Ash pan so you can remove any ash from fire box.
- Air control primary regulator.
- Stove Hotplate is Heavy Gauge Steel to Insure Long Stove Life.
- Removable top loader.
- Legs Folded Size 250mm x 250mm x 400mm.
- Legs Open Size 360mm x 250mm x 400mm.
Please note that using dry hardwood is the recommended fuel of choice and significantly improves the duration and efficiency of burn.
Free Shipping UK Mainland only. For Islands/Highlands, EU and Worldwide please contact our office for a quotation.