Kadai Fire Bowl 40cm
Price includes, kadai fire bowl, wrought iron low stand, grills.
New water drainage filter at the base of every bowl.
Free Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland (on orders over £75)
Our recycled Indian Kadai fire bowls are made traditionally by hand using steel plates riveted together for strength and durability.
We work with a close network of artisans in India to bring these beautiful Kadai style fire bowls to the UK.
* Every Kadai is fitted with our unique, filter system, allowing rain water to drain away without damaging your bowl.
* Large wrought iron drop handles for easy maneuverability, even when hot.
* High wrought iron stands available upon request.
* Large, removable grilling area for variable heat.
* Can be used as a fire pit, BBQ or planter.
* Handmade from 3mm thick re-cycled oil drums.
Using your Fire Bowl on a Low Stand is the ideal height for sitting and relaxing around as a fire pit.
Using your Fire Bowl on a High Stand is the perfect height for cooking on as a barbecue.
40cm fire bowl on low stand – 34cm
40cm fire bowl on high stand – 64cm
We dispatch all goods on a next working day courier and tracking details will follow by email. The courier will ask for a signature on delivery.
Please note the complementary companion set is not included with this 40cm fire bowl.
Free Shipping UK Mainland only, on orders over £75. For Islands/Highlands, EU and Worldwide please contact our office for a quotation.