Kadai Fire Bowl 120cm
Price includes, kadai fire bowl, wrought iron low stand, grills, forged tongues, wire brush, iron shovel and a pair of handy grill lifters.
New water drainage filter at the base of every bowl, plus free accessory kit worth £30.
Free 2-3 day Delivery to UK Mainland.
Our recycled Indian Kadai fire bowls are made traditionally by hand using steel plates riveted together for strength and durability.
We work with a close network of artisans in India to bring these beautiful Kadai style fire bowls to the UK.
The 120cm fire bowl size is suitable for 14 plus guests to sit around.
* Every Kadai is fitted with our unique, filter system, allowing rain water to drain away without damaging your bowl.
* Large wrought iron drop handles for easy maneuverability, even when hot.
* High wrought iron stands available upon request.
* Large, removable grilling area for variable heat.
* Can be used as a fire pit, BBQ or planter.
* Handmade from 3mm thick re-cycled oil drums.
Using your Fire bowl on a Low Stand is the ideal height for sitting and relaxing around as a fire pit.
Using your Fire bowl on a High Stand is the perfect height for cooking on as a barbecue.
120cm fire bowl on low stand – 41cm
120cm fire bowl on high stand – 72cm
We recommend using approximately 10cm of sharp sand in the bottom of your bowl to help with drainage and extend the life of your Firebowl.
Free Shipping UK Mainland only. For Islands/Highlands, EU and Worldwide please contact our office for a quotation.