Indian Kadai Fire Bowl 40cm
Free Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland (on orders over £75)
Price includes wrought iron low stand and grills.
Our recycled Indian Kadai fire bowls are made traditionally by hand using metal plates riveted together for strength and durability.
We work with a close network of artisans in India to bring these beautiful Kadai style fire bowls to the UK.
* Each bowl has a water drainage hole covered with a raised disc to prevent any ash from falling.
* Large wrought iron drop handles for easy maneuverability, even when hot.
* High wrought iron stands available upon request.
* Large, removable grilling area for variable heat.
* Can be used as a fire pit, BBQ or planter.
* Handmade from 3mm thick re-cycled oil drums.
Using your Fire Bowl on a Low Stand is the ideal height for sitting and relaxing around as a fire pit.
Using your Fire Bowl on a High Stand is the perfect height for cooking on as a barbecue.
40cm fire bowl on low stand – 34cm
40cm fire bowl on high stand – 64cm
We dispatch all goods on a next working day courier and tracking details will follow by email. The courier will ask for a signature on delivery.
Free Shipping UK Mainland only, on orders over £75. For Islands/Highlands, EU and Worldwide please contact our office for a quotation.