Karma Canvas ZIG Touareg Pyramid Tent – Double Door
FREE NEXT DAY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
Zipped in groundsheet (ZIG), mosquito/midge mesh windows & 6mm thick guy ropes and chunky wooden guy sliders, upgraded heavy duty pegs.
The Karma Canvas Touareg Pyramid Tent is based on a traditional Dutch design that has withstood the test of time, incorporating the most modern and durable components, keeping the weight and packed size to a minimum.
285g /m2 natural cotton canvas fly with 540g/m2 zipped in groundsheet (ZIG), 5m x 4m footprint, 3m at center, weight 38kg.
There’s loads of space and headroom and being rectangular it allows for maximum use of floor space for all your belongings. There’s even pockets round the edge for storage of small items. With double doors it allows you to take in the view or just let the air flow through!
Two x 2m high entrances (front & back) both with sewn in porch awnings that can be pitched traditionally or attached to your camper vans, offering a drive up and connect solution for anyone looking for a large living space that extends from your live in vehicle.
The beauty of this Pyramid tent is that it retains heat on a cold day and remains cool on hot days due to its insulate but breathable properties, so little to no condensation issues that you can sometimes face with synthetic materials. Our heavy duty 540gsm waterproof PVC ground sheet is heat welded and re-enforced at pegging points. The groundsheet is designed to come up at the sides to create a waterproof ‘bath tub’ effect. You’ll also find 4 windows (with meshed mosquito screens) and exterior canvas window covers.
The Canvas Pyramid Tent is perfect for families or large groups and sleeps up to 6 people on queen size double mattresses in comfort.
With a little practice it takes 1 person around 15 minutes to erect. All our canvas tents have been manufactured to the highest possible standards and have been designed using ideas gained from extensive experience of camping in canvas tents. No component has been overlooked on these tents and our aim is to bring you the best canvas tent design and specification on the market at the most reasonable price.
Please note (for an additional charge): Karma Canvas offer a bespoke stove-hole cover fitting service, which can be retrofitted to your desired location on any of our tents giving you the choice of where to place your stove. We can adapt the cover for either roof or rear exiting flue pipes and can accommodate any stove type and flue diameter. We do not cut the hole in the tent due to the array of different flue diameters available on the market, giving you the freedom to choose the right stove for your set up.
- Heavy duty zipped canvas doors, front and back.
- Can be erected by one person in around 15 minutes.
- Can attach to your camper van awning rail to create a fantastic living space.
- 6mm, extra thick, UV stabilised guy ropes with chunky wooden guy sliders.
- Heavy duty pin and re-bar pegs for guy ropes.
- Mosquito mesh secondary window option. Windows now have 2 settings: mosquito mesh screen, or full canvas.
- Extra thick, 32mm central pole.
- 4 x Spring Loaded 22mm door poles.
- Lightweight but extremely durable 285g/m2 natural, unbleached, 100% cotton canvas fly.
- Double stitching on all seams and reinforced at key tension points.
- From new the canvas is treated to be water, mold and UV resistant and dirt can be removed easily because of the protective film applied in these treatments.
- From new, your bell tent can be used straight out of the bag without any need for treatment prior to use.
- 4 zipped canvas windows with mosquito mesh lining. When open they allow heat to circulate without letting insects in.
- A heavy duty, extra thick (540g/m2), fully waterproof groundsheet is fitted (to put that into perspective that’s 3 or 4 times thicker than most standard tent flooring) and has 3 inch side walls around its circumference that is connected to the canvas fly.
- The groundsheet is designed to come up at the sides to create a waterproof ‘bath tub’ effect.
- Fold down entrance flaps have been added to the groundsheet enabling a non trip entry. When clipped up this feature protects you from any flooding.
- If needed there’s power cord access at either side of the entrance flap.
- All our bell tents come complete with loops and attachments to install an inner tent as standard.
- Can be fitted with a wood burning stove with the flu exiting horizontally or vertically.
- This tent is compact when packed down and is supplied with a matching canvas bag with shoulder straps.
- The Karma Canvas Pyramid tent can easily accommodate 4 double air beds with lots of room to spare. This tent is huge! With guy ropes fully extended it’s a 7m footprint!
- Comes with a full 12 months manufacturers warranty.
Weight & Measurements:
Diameter – 500cm x 400cm, Door Height 190cm, Porch Height 200cm, Door Width 130cm, Wall Height 5ocm, Pack Down Size 90cm x 35cm x 35cm
Weight (inc. pegs/poles) – 38KG
Central Pole Width – 32cm
Central Pole Height – 300cm
5m x 4m Canvas Pyramid tent with ZIG waterproof groundsheet
2x Entrance porch awnings front and back that can attach to your camper vans roof rails offering a drive up and connect solution if needed.
Fully integrated bug mesh secondary windows.
Attachments on central pole for inner compartment.
Spring loaded metal tent poles.
Reflective Guy ropes and wooden sliders.
All the pegs – Heavy duty pin & re-bar pegs for guy ropes.
Matching zipped canvas storage bag.
Erection guide & general instructions.
Free shipping UK Mainland only. For Islands/Highlands, EU and Worldwide please contact our office for a quotation.