Karma Canvas 6M ZIG Bell Tent PRO.
FREE NEXT DAY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
100% natural, organic cotton canvas, fully water, UV and mold proof.
Zipped in groundsheet, mosquito/midge mesh door & 6mm thick, reflective guy ropes and chunky wooden guy sliders, heavy duty pegs 6mm groundsheet pegs and 8mm robust guy pegs for an extra secure pitch.
All our bell tents combine the best features of a ‘detached ground sheet’ and a ‘sewn in groundsheet’ bell tent giving you the benefit of both designs rolled into one. On hot summer days, simply unzip the groundsheet and roll up the side walls to create a refreshing breeze throughout the tent. When zipped up, the ZIG groundsheet provides you with a bug and waterproof seal keeping you 100% dry during undesirable weather conditions. Our ZIG PRO bell tent is an extremely durable, fully weatherproof shelter for all seasons. The canvas is stiffer than our normal range of ZIG Bell Tents as it’s heavier gauge cotton, with thicker proofing and quite a lot stronger. The Ripstop groundsheet is also more heavy duty than normal.
Karma Canvas bell tents have a mosquito/midge mesh secondary door on all ZIG models, this welcome feature keeps bugs totally at bay, especially when camping off the beaten track, during sunset and when pitched near water. The fully integrated mesh screen enables you to keep on enjoying the view from your bell tent door without being troubled by unwanted creepy crawlies! The mesh doors tie back, like the canvas doors, and can be on view, or tucked completely away so not compromising the original bell tent look. The groundsheet still fully unzips from the canvas fly and a new double track zip system at the entrance enables the mosquito mesh and canvas doors to work completely independently from one another giving you the option of 1-full canvas doors 2-mosquito mesh screen 3-doors fully open.
With a little practice it takes 1 person around 12 minutes to erect. All our bell tents have been manufactured to the highest possible standards and have been designed using ideas gained from extensive experience of camping in canvas bell tents. No component has been overlooked on these tents and our aim is to bring you the best bell tent design and specification on the market at the most reasonable price.
- 6mm, extra thick, guy ropes with chunky wooden guy sliders.
- Mosquito mesh secondary door option. Doors now have 3 settings: fully open, mosquito mesh screen, or full canvas doors.
- Extra thick, 42mm central pole.
- Fully weather proof and extremely durable 360gsm grams/m2 natural, unbleached, 100% cotton canvas fly.
- Double stitching on all seams and reinforced at key tension points.
- From new the canvas is treated to be water, mold and UV resistant and dirt can be removed easily because of the protective film applied in these treatments.
- From new, your bell tent can be used straight out of the bag without any need for treatment prior to use.
- An A frame covered entrance with an integrated pole footing on the groundsheet for stability.
- 4 zipped canvas windows with mosquito mesh lining. When open they allow heat to circulate without letting insects in.
- 3 Meshed vents at the a-pex of the tent let out any troublesome heat maintaining a comfortable temperature.
- A heavy duty, extra thick (580gsm grams/m2), fully waterproof groundsheet is fitted (to put that into perspective that’s 3 or 4 times thicker than most standard tent flooring) and has 3 inch side walls around its circumference that is connected to the canvas fly using a heavy duty zip system. This ensures a secure water tight seal and also enables you to unzip the groundsheet from the canvas fly and roll the sides up weather permitting.
- The zip is protected and concealed by a waterproof canvas flap that spans its length and also a fold down entrance flap has been added to the groundsheet enabling a non trip entry. When clipped up this feature protects you from any flooding.
- If needed there’s power cord access at either side of the entrance flap.
- Heavy duty zipped front door can be secured by locking the three zips together.
- The guys and slides are UV stabilize so they’re not going to fade and perish.
- All our bell tents come complete with loops and attachments to install an inner tent as standard.
- Can be fitted with a wood burning stove with the flu exiting horizontally or vertically.
- This tent is compact when packed down (90cmx30cmx30cm) and is supplied with a matching canvas bag with shoulder straps.
- The 6m bell tent PRO can easily accommodate 4 double air beds with lots of room to spare. With guy ropes fully extended it’s a 8m footprint.
- The beauty of a canvas tent is that it retains heat on a cold day and remains cool on hot day due to its insulate but breathable properties, so little to no condensation issues that you can sometimes face with synthetic materials.
Weight & Measurements
Diameter – 600cm, Door Height – 200cm, Door Width – 230cm, Wall Height – 70cm
Weight (inc. pegs/poles) – 48KG
Central Pole Width – 42cm
Central Pole Height – 350cm
- Canvas bell tent with waterproof groundsheet connected by a heavy duty zip system.
- Fully integrated bug mesh secondary entrance door.
- Attachments to install an inner tent.
- Spring loaded metal tent poles.
- Reflective guy ropes and wooden sliders.
- All the pegs – upgraded heavy duty pegs 6mm groundsheet pegs and 8mm robust guy pegs for an extra secure pitch.
- Matching canvas storage bag.
- Erection guide & general instructions.
Free shipping UK Mainland only. For Islands/Highlands, EU and Worldwide please contact our office for a quotation.