Karma Canvas 5M Fireproof PRO 360* MESH Bell Tent.
FREE NEXT DAY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
***** Fireproof stove hole & canvas cover secured with velcro. Located in the roof, first panel after door *****
****New 2m High Doors****
100% natural, organic cotton canvas, fully water, UV and mold proof.
Zipped in groundsheet, mosquito/midge mesh door & 6mm thick, reflective guy ropes and chunky wooden guy sliders, heavy duty pegs 6mm groundsheet pegs and 8mm robust guy pegs for an extra secure pitch.
This is the Karma Canvas PRO MESH Bell Tent range, designed with the professional, long term and overseas user in mind, offering integrated mesh doors and zippable mesh walls giving you 360 degrees of bug proof protection.
360 gsm grams/m2 natural, unbleached, 100% cotton canvas fly.
Extra thick Zipped in groundsheet, mosquito/midge mesh door, 360 reinforced mesh walls & 6mm thick guy ropes and chunky wooden guy sliders, upgraded heavy duty pegs.
Featuring all of the benefits of our ZIG Pro models, heavier gauge cotton, increased water and mould proofing, a thicker groundsheet, stronger poles, pegs and guy ropes – this is an extremely hardy Bell Tent designed by to withstand all seasons and offers seriously impressive durability.
All our bell tents combine the best features of a ‘detached ground sheet’ and a ‘sewn in groundsheet’ bell tent giving you the benefit of both designs rolled into one. On hot summer days, simply unzip the groundsheet and roll up the side walls to create a refreshing breeze throughout the tent. When zipped up, the ZIG groundsheet provides you with a bug and waterproof seal keeping you 100% dry during undesirable weather conditions as well as an optional zipped in mesh wall allowing you to sleep with the walls rolled up without the worry of creepy crawlies visiting during the night. Our ZIG PRO MESH bell tent is an extremely durable, fully weatherproof shelter for all seasons. The canvas is stiffer than our normal range of ZIG Bell Tents as it’s heavier gauge cotton, with thicker proofing and quite a lot stronger. The Ripstop groundsheet is also much more heavy duty than normal.
Karma Canvas bell tents have a mosquito/midge mesh secondary door on all ZIG models, this welcome feature keeps bugs totally at bay, especially when camping off the beaten track, during sunset and when pitched near water. The fully integrated mesh screen enables you to keep on enjoying the view from your bell tent door without being troubled by unwanted creepy crawlies! The mesh doors tie back, like the canvas doors, and can be on view, or tucked completely away so not compromising the original bell tent look. The groundsheet still fully unzips from the canvas fly and a new double track zip system at the entrance enables the mosquito mesh and canvas doors to work completely independently from one another giving you the option of 1-full canvas doors 2-mosquito mesh screen 3-doors fully open.
With a little practice it takes 1 person around 12 minutes to erect. All our bell tents have been manufactured to the highest possible standards and have been designed using ideas gained from extensive experience of camping in canvas bell tents. No component has been overlooked on these tents and our aim is to bring you the best bell tent design and specification on the market at the most reasonable price.
* 6mm, extra thick, guy ropes with chunky wooden guy sliders.
* Zipped in mesh walls giving you 360 degree bug proof protection
* Mosquito mesh secondary door option. Doors now have 3 settings: fully open, mosquito mesh screen, or full canvas doors.
* Extra thick, 36cm central pole.
* Fully weather proof and extremely durable 360gsm grams/m2 natural, unbleached, 100% cotton canvas fly.
* Double stitching on all seams and reinforced at key tension points.
* From new the canvas is treated to be water, mold and UV resistant and dirt can be removed easily because of the protective film applied in these treatments.
* From new, your bell tent can be used straight out of the bag without any need for treatment prior to use.
* An A frame covered entrance with an integrated pole footing on the groundsheet for stability.
* 4 zipped canvas windows with mosquito mesh lining. When open they allow heat to circulate without letting insects in.
* 3 Meshed vents at the a-pex of the tent let out any troublesome heat maintaining a comfortable temperature.
* A heavy duty, extra thick (580gsm grams/m2), fully waterproof groundsheet is fitted (to put that into perspective that’s 3 or 4 times thicker than most standard tent flooring) and has 3 inch side walls around its circumference that is connected to the canvas fly using a heavy duty zip system. This ensures a secure water tight seal and also enables you to unzip the groundsheet from the canvas fly and roll the sides up weather permitting.
* The zip is protected and concealed by a waterproof canvas flap that spans its length and also a fold down entrance flap has been added to the groundsheet enabling a non trip entry. When clipped up this feature protects you from any flooding.
* If needed there’s power cord access at either side of the entrance flap.
* Heavy duty zipped front door can be secured by locking the three zips together.
* The guys and slides are UV stabilize so they’re not going to fade and perish.
* All our bell tents come complete with loops and attachments to install an inner tent as standard.
* Can be fitted with a wood burning stove with the flu exiting horizontally or vertically.
* This tent is compact when packed down (90cmx30cmx30cm) and is supplied with a matching canvas bag with shoulder straps.
* The 5m bell tent can easily accommodate 4 double air beds with lots of room to spare. With guy ropes fully extended it’s a 7m footprint.
* The beauty of a canvas tent is that it retains heat on a cold day and remains cool on hot day due to its insulate but breathable properties, so little to no condensation issues that you can sometimes face with synthetic materials.
Weight & Measurements
Diameter – 500cm
Door Height – 200cm, Door Width – 215cm, Wall Height – 60cm
Weight (inc. pegs/poles) – 39KG
Packed Size – 90cm x 30cm x 30cm
Central Pole Width – 36cm
Central Pole Height – 300cm
Canvas bell tent with waterproof groundsheet connected by a heavy duty zip system.
Fully integrated bug mesh secondary entrance door and 360 mesh wall.
Attachments to install an inner tent.
Spring loaded metal tent poles.
Reflective guy ropes and wooden sliders.
All the pegs – upgraded heavy duty pegs 6mm groundsheet pegs and 8mm robust guy pegs for an extra secure pitch.
Matching canvas storage bag.
Erection guide & general instructions.
Free shipping UK Mainland only. For Islands/Highlands, EU and Worldwide please contact our office for a quotation.