5M Fireproof PRO Bell Tent.
FREE NEXT DAY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
Manufactured using the finest 100% natural, organic 360gsm cotton canvas, fully water, UV mold and fireproof.
New Upgrades for 2022:
***** Fireproof stove hole & canvas cover secured with velcro. Located in the roof, first panel after door *****
2m Extra High Doors – no stooping!
Longer 2” A-frame door spike – for easy awning & canopy attachment.
Central poles have clear ended, anti-mark, rubber stoppers that are secured in place by screws so they can’t go missing.
The 5m tent is perfect for larger families and groups of 7/8 people.
The Karma Canvas PRO Bell Tent range are constructed of a heavier duty 360gsm cotton canvas that is rated fully fireproof to industry standards. The PRO canvas benefits from a permanent, non-toxic, fireproof protection that offers great peace of mind for those intending for use within the rental sector or in conjunction with a wood burning stove.
The material used to manufacture our fire retardant bell tents is treated with PROBAN® which is a quality controlled technological process that gives our cotton canvas its flame retardant properties, making them SAFE for long term use. All our Pro Bell Tent range passes the Industry standard specification for flammability performance for textiles used in the construction of marquees and similar textile structures.
Zipped in groundsheet (ZIG), mosquito mesh door & 6mm reflective flecked guy ropes and chunky wooden guy sliders, heavy duty rebar pegs for an extra secure pitch.
All our ZIG bell tents combine the best features of a ‘detached’ & ’sewn-in’ groundsheet giving you the best of both worlds.
When zipped up, the bathtub style ZIG groundsheet provides a bug and waterproof seal keeping you 100% dry during the most undesirable weather conditions.
Our ZIG bell tent incorporates the best modern designs and the most durable components on the market, while keeping weight and packed size to a absolute minimum.
With a little practice it takes 1 person around 10-15 minutes to erect.
All our bell tents have been manufactured to the highest possible standards, designed exclusively by us using ideas gained from over 20 years of extensive bell tent camping.
Why not add an inner compartment for separated sleeping areas or one of our awnings to extend the living space.
- 6mm, extra thick, guy ropes with chunky wooden guy sliders.
- Pre-cut stove hole and canvas cover secured with velcro. Located in the roof, first panel after door.
- Mosquito mesh secondary door option. Doors now have 3 settings: fully open, mosquito mesh screen, or full canvas doors.
- Extra thick, 32mm central pole.
- Fully weather proof and extremely durable 360gsm grams/m2 natural, unbleached, 100% cotton canvas fly.
- Double stitching on all seams and reinforced at key tension points.
- From new the canvas is treated to be water, mold and UV resistant and dirt can be removed easily because of the protective film applied in these treatments.
- From new, your bell tent can be used straight out of the bag without any need for treatment prior to use.
- An A frame covered entrance with an integrated pole footing on the groundsheet for stability.
- 4 zipped canvas windows with mosquito mesh lining. When open they allow heat to circulate without letting insects in.
- 3 Meshed vents at the a-pex of the tent let out any troublesome heat maintaining a comfortable temperature.
- A heavy duty, extra thick (580gsm grams/m2), fully waterproof groundsheet is fitted (to put that into perspective that’s 3 or 4 times thicker than most standard tent flooring) and has 3 inch side walls around its circumference that is connected to the canvas fly using a heavy duty zip system. This ensures a secure water tight seal and also enables you to unzip the groundsheet from the canvas fly and roll the sides up weather permitting.
- The zip is protected and concealed by a waterproof canvas flap that spans its length and also a fold down entrance flap has been added to the groundsheet enabling a non trip entry. When clipped up this feature protects you from any flooding.
- If needed there’s power cord access at either side of the entrance flap.
- Heavy duty zipped front door can be secured by locking the three zips together.
- The guys and slides are UV stabilize so they’re not going to fade and perish.
- All our bell tents come complete with loops and attachments to install an inner tent as standard.
- Can be fitted with a wood burning stove with the flu exiting horizontally or vertically.
- This tent is compact when packed down (90cmx30cmx30cm) and is supplied with a matching canvas bag with shoulder straps.
- The 5m bell tent can easily accommodate 4 double air beds with lots of room to spare. With guy ropes fully extended it’s a 7m footprint.
- The beauty of a canvas tent is that it retains heat on a cold day and remains cool on hot day due to its insulate but breathable properties, so little to no condensation issues that you can sometimes face with synthetic materials.
Weight & Measurements
Diameter – 500cm
Door Height – 200cm, Door Width – 215cm, Wall Height – 60cm
Weight (inc. pegs/poles) – 36KG
Packed Size – 90cm x 30cm x 30cm
Central Pole Width – 32cm
Central Pole Height – 300cm
- Canvas bell tent with waterproof groundsheet connected by a heavy duty zip system.
- Fully integrated bug mesh secondary entrance door.
- Attachments to install an inner tent.
- Spring loaded metal tent poles.
- Reflective guy ropes and wooden sliders.
- All the pegs – upgraded heavy duty pegs 6mm groundsheet pegs and 8mm robust guy pegs for an extra secure pitch.
- Matching canvas storage bag.
- Erection guide & general instructions.
Free shipping UK Mainland only. For Islands/Highlands, EU and Worldwide please contact our office for a quotation.