Karma Canvas 3M 200gsm Canvas Lite Bell Tent.
FREE NEXT DAY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
Longer 2” A-frame door spike – for easy awning & canopy attachment.
Central poles have clear ended, anti-mark, rubber stoppers that are secured in place by screws so they can’t go missing.
Utilising a lighter weight 200gsm cotton canvas makes this version of our bell tent both lightweight, practical and great value for money.
Coupled with the same durable heavy duty 540gsm waterproof PVC zipped in ground sheet and benefiting from all the features of our standard bell tent range.
The weight of the canvas is 200g per square meter (200gsm) rather than the 285gsm used in our standard canvas bell tents, so its lighter to transport, quicker to dry but still extremly robust.
540gsm Zipped in groundsheet (ZIG), mosquito mesh door & 6mm reflective flecked guy ropes and chunky wooden guy sliders, heavy duty rebar pegs for an extra secure pitch.
All our ZIG bell tents combine the best features of a ‘detached’ & ’sewn-in’ groundsheet giving you the best of both worlds.
When zipped up, the bathtub style ZIG groundsheet provides a bug and waterproof seal keeping you 100% dry during the most undesirable weather conditions.
Our ZIG bell tent incorporates the best modern designs and the most durable components on the market, while keeping weight and packed size to a absolute minimum.
With a little practice it takes 1 person around 10-15 minutes to erect.
All our bell tents have been manufactured to the highest possible standards, designed exclusively by us using ideas gained from over 20 years of extensive bell tent camping.
- Our exclusive lightweight 200gsm canvas fabric, is light weight, extreamly waterproof.
- 6mm, extra thick, guy ropes with chunky wooden guy sliders.
- Mosquito mesh secondary door option. Doors now have 3 settings: fully open, mosquito mesh screen, or full doors.
- Extra thick, 32mm central pole.
- Lightweight but extremely durable
- Double stitching on all seams and reinforced at key tension points.
- From new the canvas material is treated to be water, mold and UV resistant and dirt can be removed easily because of the protective film applied in these treatments.
- From new, your bell tent can be used straight out of the bag without any need for treatment prior to use.
- An A frame covered entrance with an integrated pole footing on the groundsheet for stability.
- 4 zipped windows with mosquito mesh lining. When open they allow heat to circulate without letting insects in.
- 3 Meshed vents at the a-pex of the tent let out any troublesome heat maintaining a comfortable temperature.
- A heavy duty, extra thick (540g/m2), fully waterproof groundsheet is fitted (to put that into perspective that’s 3 or 4 times thicker than most standard tent flooring) and has 3 inch side walls around its circumference that is connected to the canvas fly using a heavy duty zip system. This ensures a secure water tight seal and also enables you to unzip the groundsheet from the fly and roll the sides up weather permitting.
- The zip is protected and concealed by a waterproof flap that spans its length and also a fold down entrance flap has been added to the groundsheet enabling a non trip entry. When clipped up this feature protects you from any flooding.
- If needed there’s power cord access at either side of the entrance flap.
- Heavy duty zipped front door can be secured by locking the three zips together.
- The guys and slides are UV stabilized so they’re not going to fade and perish.
- This tent is compact when packed down and is supplied with a matching canvas bag with shoulder straps.
Weight & Measurements:
Diameter – 300cm
Door Height – 160cm, Door Width – 200cm, Wall Height – 60cm
Weight (inc. pegs/poles) – 13KG
Packed Size – 86cm x 25cm x 25cm
Central Pole Width – 32cm
Central Pole Height – 200cm
200gsm canvas bell tent with waterproof groundsheet connected by a heavy duty zip system.
Fully integrated bug mesh secondary entrance door.
Spring loaded metal tent poles.
Reflective guy ropes and wooden sliders.
All the pegs – upgraded heavy duty pegs 6mm groundsheet pegs and 8mm robust guy pegs for an extra secure pitch.
Matching canvas storage bag.
Erection guide & general instructions.
Free shipping UK Mainland only. For Islands/Highlands, EU and Worldwide please contact our office for a quotation.